Every Tuesday night at 7:00 P.M. EST, I will be providing a weekly update on international economics, global markets and political events. Times are changing and events are unfolding in unprecedented ways that have experts scratching their heads at how it will all play out.
My hope is that this show will provide insight, discernment and greater understanding into the political and economic landscape, so we can be men and women who understand the times and know what to do. I ask that you please pray for this effort and invite you to listen to the broadcast.
Here is the link to the next broadcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhevvLYJoK4
Sept. 3rd Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhevvLYJoK4&feature=em-lbrm
Political Upheaval & New Economics Create Uncertainty
- World markets are established far more on perception than they are on reality
- New economics and unprecedented events are creating uncertainty
- The War Between Globalism & Nationalism is dividing the EU and other nations
- Elections are weakening the control of mainstream parties and global elites
- Central banks have switched from raising rates in 2018 to lowering them in 2019
- World Markets can’t be sure of anything, but they continue to rise along with their debt levels.
Are you prepared for what’s ahead? Get into position every Tuesday!
7:00 PM EST – 6:00 PM CST – 5:00 PM MST – 4:00 PM PST